
"Hey mom, did you know you can still see the DS in the dark?" (Max) This was followed by what you see at the left here. I quickly excused myself from the dinner table and ran for the camera. I was able to get some fantastic photos. (click on them to enlarge, Jen!) As I looked at these photos this morning, I was amazed by how much my boys have grown up. I was also amazed at the amount of time that they sat in the chair together and did not:
a) beat on each other
b) call each other names
c) tattle on one another
d) climb on the back of the chair until it bounces on the wall
And here is evidence of Aaron's eyelashes. This is, to me, a travesty. Why is it that the boys get these suckers? It is truly not fair. This kid could be kin to an ostrich. If we are ever lucky enough to conceive the 3rd one, she won't get them. Mark my words!




1 comment:
Any girl would die for those eye lashes!
Post a Comment