Lisa and Jan and I (weezie and emmasmum for you SS people) stayed in the hotel on Thursday evening. We had a lovely time at Patti's, as she lives close by. We return to the hotel and fall into bed. About 1:30......my cell phone rings. It is my DH. I can barely hear him---noise in the background. I (half asleep and not too happy to be talking to him at 1:30) ask him why he is calling. He is in Chicago, on business, and just happened to strike up a conversation with some guy at the hotel bar. Turns out that this guy is Keith Anderson. He is a country music star who is touring with Brad Paisley. So, he asks me, "Do you want to talk to him?" I'm thinking, who is this guy? I don't know Keith Anderson! I talk to him, tell him to take good care of DH and please put him back on the phone. We say good-bye and I go back to sleep. On Friday morning, DH calls me again. He tells me that I was talking with Keith Urban. (my favorite country hottie) No way, I tell him. He says yes, I got pictures. I tell him to send them to me.
The photos arrive later in the morning and the girlfriends gather round to see. We google Keith Urban and Keith Anderson to compare photos. Definitely Keith Anderson, not Keith Urban. However, Keith Anderson is such a hottie. (see below) In this photo, they are showing us their beautiful manicured nails, necessary for playing guitar properly. I swear, the DH has such great adventures without me!


5 comments:
Oh, he is a hottie!
O!M!F!S!M!
Hanging out with Keith Anderson??? I am *so* jealous!!! My co-workers are on business in Chicago right now too. Now I'm triple jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great picture!!! :D
~Heidi
Keith Urban, Keith Anderson, they're both hotties! But I think I like Keith Anderson a teeny tiny bit better. Too bad you didn't gte to meet him in person, huh?
Jealously yours
Tricia
Just when is that concert??? I have some air miles just adding up!!! LOL
Sharon....who agrees with the others...what a hottie!!!!
Never heard of Keith Anderson, but I just read DH your entry, and followed it up with, "If you EVER run into someone famous like that, you better be as good as Christy's husband and get a photo with his arm around you, holding a napkin written to ME!"
What a great DH you have! :D
Post a Comment