1. shoe shopping with 2 small boys
2. gynecologist
3. dentist
This gives you an idea of where this task falls on the continuum of things I'd rather not do. I had to take the boys for new sandals this evening. It was not a pleasant excursion. "Come here. Don't climb on that. I said, leave your brother alone. Try this on. Don't kick your brother. Please come here. Come here. Come here. (channeling Bill Cosby)." I'm sure the other patrons got tired of hearing me. Holy moly, what an experience. Add to that the 30 degree weather and my townhouse that is 84 degrees and I AM GRUMPY. (interesting that the indoor temp is in F and the outdoor in C) My studio is too hot to work in. So, I am going to crank the A/C and watch TV. And eat freezies (only 15 calories!) and watermelon.
Monday, May 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
LOL I caught the F/C thing too :)
Boys. Dontcha just love them???
~Heidi
Post a Comment