Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Until tomorrow when I have a bit more time and energy (like that will happen?)

I am in the process of posting a photo essay about the "putting out of the docks" last weekend at lake Simcoe. Blogger seems to be taking 2 million years to upload the photos. (I'm grateful that didn't happen during 12 of the 12th day!) So, I will try to finish that post later when I have more patience and Blogger has less traffic! So, I am here. I am hungry. I don't have a clue what to eat. The boys are hurting each other and then laughing. It changes every few minutes. I am resisting the urge to eat the cheesecake in the fridge for dinner, accompanied by a sparkling wine cooler that is 7% alcohol. Think that would be enough sugar for me? From the next room, "When it is Brother's day, you can say you love me. Not now though" (Max) I'm off to put the kidlets to bed and watch the TIVO'd episodes of Gray's Anatomy. I've successfully avoided all the spoilers so far!

No comments: