Life happened this week. The weekend was very busy. I wanted to get over to a large consignment sale on Saturday, but didn't have time. Max had a scouting event on Saturday. Beavers, Cubs and Scouts all together. The Scouts taught the younger ones how to use a compass. They also did a bit of rock climbing. I was very impressed at how the older ones worked with the younger ones. We had a hot dog lunch and returned home. After that, I went to volunteer at the Bingo Hall. That was quite an experience. (to say the least) Then our friends, Jennifer and James came for dinner. Craig fixed roasted garlic and goat cheese as an appetizer. We had a light lemon pasta with pico de gallo for dinner and apple pie for dessert. Good times.
On Sunday, we tackled the garage. In true clean sweep style, it all came out on to the driveway. We had lots of folks stopping to ask if it was a yard sale! Craig put up some shelves while I bundled a large amount of cardboard. Here is a before photo. The after photo will come later in the week. The recycling pile in the middle of the garage kind of ruins the effect.

Max fell off of his scooter on Sunday afternoon. His guardian angel is working over time. He could have been seriously hurt. Notice the scrapes on his nose, he's lucky he didn't break the bones in his face! I am off to my
scrapbook group this evening. I suppose I should try to get some dinner on the table!
No comments:
Post a Comment