Here are some more photos from one of my favorite places on this Earth-Bonipoint. Our friends, the Bonifields have invited us back year after year. As a child, I spent time here each Summer. Now, we live only 2 hours from Bonipoint. This is much easier to drive! The tree below is at least 100 years old. Chuck was very sad to see it come down in a rain storm. The really artsy photos were taken by my DH. Notice the depth of field on those flowers! I really like the one of the yellow Adirondack chair. I took the photos of the boys "from the back", one of my favorite ways to snap photos.
Ramblings of an American who used to be in Canada who now lives in the South and is wondering what the hell to do about her blog!
There are things you do because they feel right and they may make no sense and they may make no money and it may be the real reason we are here: to love each other and to eat each other's cooking and say it was good.
No comments:
Post a Comment